Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet Moments in the Car

With three car seat all side by side in the backseat of the car you can imagine that we have some high and low moments everyday. Taking toys, touching, arguing over which movie to watch does happen, however, there are also some sweet moments that aren't very easy to photograph. When I hear those sweet peels of laughter coming from the girls or Brant saying something really nice to his sisters I just want to capture those moments forever but it's really hard to take a picture while you are trying to drive. With this in mind I tried to be prepared lately and managed to capture a couple of shots.

The seating in the car is almost always the same. Brant has a larger carseat, so he always sits in his seat and then the girls just get used to their usual positions. It is like the dinner table where everyone has "my chair". Cate is almost always in the middle and Claire sits behind mommy. It can be so frustrating when they are fighting, but I'm sure someday I will look back and miss those sweet moments.

Somtimes Cate reaches over to touch/tickle Claire and it causes a real ruckus when Claire is not in the mood. However, sometimes it results in four kicking feet and tons of laughing and it is so irresistable. Here is Cate tickling Claire.

Once in awhile I look back and see them holding hands and that just melts my heart. Here is Cate holding hands with her big brother.

No comments: