Saturday, May 16, 2009

Muffins with Mom at Sonshine School

The girls had Muffins with Mom at their school this week and it was really sweet. We had some muffins and juice (out of big girl open cups no less) and got to visit with their classmates and their mommies. Then the girls gave me a awesome bag of goodies that had their framed pictures, a mold of their hands, a tile with their footprint on it and a sachet. It was so sweet. Claire told me "Happy Birthday" as she brought over my present. Very funny.

Mommy with her sweet, sweet girls.
Claire, Mommy and Cate
Cate with her un-diluted juice in her big girl cup. I think that was her favorite part. :)
I tried a self-portrait of Claire and I because she did not want to get off my lap.
Claire bringing her present.
They were so adorable showing me all of the things they had made for me in their bags.
The molds of their hands.
Then the favorite Elmo puzzle came out and they were ready for school.

No comments: