Saturday, May 16, 2009

NEWSFLASH--Moms First Solo Trip to the Zoo with ALL 3 Kids

Generally, I like to avoid taking all 3 kids to outings by myself because the girls don't like to sit in a stroller for 3 hours and I get very nervous being able to keep an eye on all 3 of them without any assistance. If one of the girls takes off, then I have nobody to stay with other 2 while I go and chase her down. Anyway, this weekend Daddy was down at Nana's helping do some maintenance with all of the guys so we decided to go for it. We had a fun trip, things went smoothly and returned home with all 3 kids so I will count that as a success.

Brant with the zoo map and the girls in the stroller at the zoo entrance.
The girls eating their cheeto bribe while Brant gets his arm painted.
The zoo was having a special event with different booths and bounce houses in honor of Earth Day. Brant is really into getting his face painted right now, but the line for the face painter was REALLY long, so he settled for having his arm painted.
He chose the tiger.
The zoo has two new giraffes and it was fun seeing them.
I finally let the girls out of the stroller for a little while in the children's area. They LOVE the little stream and playground.



No comments: