Friday, May 1, 2009

February 14th--Valentine's Day







On the actual 14th we got a few treats for the kids . . . some balloons, rock candy and Valentine Day cards. The kids were excited to get up and have a surprise first thing in the morning and the girls LOVE balloons. The rock candy was a crazy hot mess, but they all seemed to enjoy it anyway. Brian and I had really not made plans for Valentine's Day dinner, but Mitzi and Jeff had reservations at Bob's Chop House and generously invited us to join them. It was the first time I had eaten at Bob's downtown location (shocking I know) and it was wonderful. We had a great night.


Claire loves her sunglasses!




Cate and the start of the rock candy mess . . .




Brant reading his Valentine's day card.




Mommy reading Claire her Valentine.




I thought the girls would love wearing some temporary heart tattoos because they love stickers and stamps, so I bought some for V-day. After I put them on many tears ensued. I don't know why, but they really did not like them.







No comments: