Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas With The Girls

The Almy's Annual Christmas Party

Dan'l and Drew had their annual Christmas party and it was great fun as always. It is something we all plan for every year and have a wonderful evening with amazing food, wine and friends (and karoake, of course)! This year I helped Dan'l with some decorating in her house so it was also fun to show everyone what we had accomplished. We raised money for the North Texas food bank, so it was a good time and a good cause.

Brian and Dan'l








Below:
All the girls

Darrell and Daryl

Greg singing a little karoake



Annual Christmas Dinner Party
I love hosting my college girlfriends every year for a dinner party at Christmas. I consider it my culinary challenge of the year and try to do something really nice. This year I decided to do a Herb Rubbed Beef Tenderloin, Shrimp Risotto, Green Bean Bacon Bundles and Choco Hoto Pots for dessert. Luckily, Dan'l came over early to help me with all the stirring the risotto requires. Everything turned out perfect and we had a great time catching up over a nice dinner with plenty of wine. Love my girls!

The table set and ready for the girls.



All of the girls at dinner. So happy to have everyone together.

No comments: