Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Green Meadows Farm Field Trip

Brant's school went on a field trip in early October to Green Meadow Farm. I am so thankful that I am able to go with his class on these field trips because I love to see Brant in his element and with his friends and teacher. Thankfully, Mitzi helped me get the girls to preschool on this day so I could go. They had a lot of animals to pet, but Brant gets a little nervous around animals so he was really not into touching them. He did enjoy the little show that we saw and helping with the hay. He could not wait to pick out a pumpkin at the end of the day and enjoyed running through the maze with his friends. It was a super muddy day, but we had a good time.

Here we go across this beautiful bridge to the farm.

Posing for a picture with some friends on the hay bales.

Getting hay for the animals.

With Ms. Kelt and his class getting ready to watch the pig races.

I thought this was funny. Brant checking out the front of the cut-out.

Running out of the hay maze.

Our picnic lunch with Pamy B and Ellie.

The goat pen. The baby goats were so cute.

Brant selecting his pumpkin.

No comments: