Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dancing Girls

Cate and Claire are always entertaining me with their dancing. They love to pretend to be ballerinas and they way they kick out their legs and twirl around is hysterical. Especially, Cate when she gets really excited will just break into dance. It is so adorable. I'm honestly not sure where they learned it, but I highly suspect the tv show, Max & Ruby. I am so excited to start them in a dance class soon. I was going to wait until January, but now I'm thinking I might go ahead and try to find them a class. I hope they enjoy the "real thing" as much as pretending.

Claire turning a pretty good pirouette if I do say so myself.

Cate twirling in her pink tutu.

Claire is not convinced that a tutu needs a top. When she decides to dress up she is very against putting on a shirt with her tutu.

Twirling.

Check out Cate's get up. Crown (headband), sunglasses and pettiskirt. Too funny.

No comments: