Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years!

Ahhh, New Years . . . how I love you . . . and hate you . . . but mostly love you! I always feel so inspired by a fresh start to do things "right". Couldn't we all do IT (life) better? I mean I don't think I do a horrible job of it, but in the end there are always things that I would like to improve on. January just seems like such a wonderful time to kick things off with a new vigor after all the crazy, rush of the holidays and all the time-consuming tasks involved are finished. Of course, then I feel totally daunted by all that must be organized, put away and caught up on. I'm resolving to re-start the blog more as a journal than in the past. A place to record all those feelings and ephinanies about our life and little quirks of the kids that I am going to want to remember when I am old and grey. Concentrating less on the photos (although there must always be pictures) and more on the memories. I guess I was inspired by Kelle Hampton last year, but that did not end up translating into more blogging. But new year, new start . . . here we go!

We just returned from a post-Christmas trip to Ohio and I'm already running behind in being organized for the year. However, I am glady celebrating getting back to the routine of school and dance and gymnastics, etc. My Organized Life cannot be far behind. Also, I'm so happy to be celebrating the Aggies return to the Cotton Bowl after all these years. Whoop! I remember when I attended A&M we were there every year and what fun we would have in Dallas for New Years. This Friday we will be tailgating with my treasured college friends and hopefully actually scoring some tickets to the game. Woo Hoo! We are on a roll.

No comments: