Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year! I am looking so forward to 2009 and all of the things ahead of us this year. I usually try to stay away from New Years resolutions, but since last year's worked out pretty well I thought I'd try a few more in 2009.

Last year I resolved to become more up-to-date with technology. I started a blog, went completely digital with the cameras, joined Facebook and FINALLY started using my IPOD so I felt pretty good about that. This year I'm hoping to continue with this resolution by actually blogging much more often and starting to scrapbook all my digital pictures.

There are certainly more items I could add to the list, but I think I'll try to simplify by just trying to make mine and the family's life more healthy and green and really take the time to enjoy every day. I already bought my re-usable grocery bags so I'm off to a good start.

No comments: